Do you have hair systems that match straightened African-American hair

Do you have hair systems that match straightened African-American hair

Pam US
What texture is the hair? Do you have choice of hair that looks like relaxed African-American hair -- not too shiney, and will hold a curl.

Re: Do you have hair systems that match straightened African-American hair

george
Most of our stock hair system is for white male and female with hair loss issues.
We do have stock system model M108 Afro the hair can be relaxed to straight hair